So twelve years ago, I started blogging.
I started off with an obnoxious entry. I accused people who blog are weirdoes and have no life. Twelve years later, I am still the weirdo with no life.
So, congratulations, Lilian, you have come long way and yet stay the same.
I was 39 years old when I started blogging. I am now 51 years old. Does being 39 and 51 feel different? So, what’s the different being 12 years older?
I still diss people but I don’t use the F word anymore.
I still speak the truth, the painful truth.
I still do not care what people think of me when they think I am dissing them.
I still believe whatever I want to say, I have every right to say it on my blog.
I don’t owe anyone anything because I maintain this blog myself, with my own money.
These, I believe is what make chanlilian.net unique. I did slow down a lot for several years but chanlilian.net is such an ‘old’ domain so I need to keep it moving.
My reminder to self if I am to continue airing my opinions online :
1. Be brave.
2. Be truthful.
3. Be forgiving.
4. Expect the world to be full of morons.
5. Do not give a shit to what people ‘may think of me’.
6. Somewhere out there, someone may be reading and whatever I wrote, may be useful to that one person.
7. It is my own money running the blog and keeping the URL, so it is mine, mine, mine.
8. Maybe blogs may die someday. But until then,keep it alive with an occasional post.
One thought on “So chan lilian celebrates 12 years blogger status”
8 years ago, i started reading your blog when i was 16 because my mom highly recommends you. Now, i am 24, still reading your blog and still enjoying every posts. Thank you very much for keeping this alive.
Comments are closed.